quinta-feira, 8 de março de 2007

[ ode to her ]

What A Difference A Day Made
Dinah Washington

What a difference a day made, twenty-four little hours,
Brought the sun and the flowers, where there used to be rain,

My yesterdays were blue dear, today I'm part of you dear,
My lonely nights are through dear, since you said you were mine,

What a difference a day made, there's a rainbow before me,
Skies above can't restore me, since that moment of bliss, that lovely kiss,

It's heaven when you find romance on your menu,
What a difference a day made, and the difference is you

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Denial

If only I kew
I would find you

If only I had guessed
My life would be a mess

Then maybe we could have been
just more than a dream

I wish I had kissed
when I had the chance

I wish I had loved
When I first felt romance

But I have made my choices
so chut up all you voices

Let me live up to my name
I have nothing to be ashame

Mei disse...

música muito bonita para este dia! (a do post)