segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2005

041. Ode to Gilda

You could be anywhere
a passerby might
capture my eye unaware


you could be anyone
but how will I know
when my time has come?


'cos in the middle of the day
or in the middle of the night
how will I know if it's you
how will I know it's right


and if it all comes down to me
to go walking up to you
there's one million little things
that I'm more likely to do


I kinda know you're there
a lifetime's knowing
a life's undergoing unawares


you could be anyone
but how will I know
if my time has come?

Cousteau - "How will I know?"


Amo-te, Gilda Seomara
[E VOU GRITAR BEM ALTO PARA O MUNDO SABER...]

2 comentários:

Menina Marota disse...

Eu já sabia!!

Mas também, não é novidade! Na casa dela, sabe-se tudo!! eheh

Abraço terno aos dois e força no Amor!! :-)

Paulo Dâmaso disse...

:(